Wednesday 16 September 2009

Busy times




Been a busy few weeks- moved into new flat with a few people- its a bit of a dump- cleaned like a madman for a few days but getting better- and I am now online! woo.


Also finished my full time internship- although have been doing some work for them still. Was such a fantastic experience and the guys at Curventa were so good to me- have really learnt alot.
Since then I have been trying to get my ahead around my dissertation research and also tidying up some old projects, so i don't have to come back to them to much this year. Also have a new camera so have been testing it around town- really impressed with it- first SLR and I will never go back.
Design festival starts this week- super excited. I have signed up for Jam designs Brompton bike tours which should be interesting. Ill post up how it went....
Also I will shortly be moving the blog to my new website...and wordpress but will post up links shortly. Going to try and keep more up to date with it and post some discussions up.

No comments: