Wednesday 17 June 2009

No posts for a while...

sorry, been pretty busy, have been doing my internship at Curventa during the day and uni work at night, plus practicing and learning solidworks and photoshop stuff. Its been pretty wild.



Internship is going pretty well, really like the company, and the people are awesome, give you loads of time, and are a good laugh. Its been a bit weird because first proper proper internship and feel a bit naive and a bit stupid.... and like I cant offer a whole lot at the moment- but am trying to be like a sponge and just absorb as much as i can. I have picked up tonnes of stuff already that will definitely help me out further.



anyways I got to go write a report for uni for tomorrow but hopefully this summer will be exciting so more posts to come.

No comments: