Saturday 7 February 2009

Work With Carl Clerkin.

Last Saturday I was given the opportunity to go and help out someone I really admire- Carl Clerkin. I went down to his studio in Hackney to help out with some illustrations for a outdoor seating project he has been working on. The project is really lovely- its a series of classic chairs that are made from extruded concrete- that provide a perch for people to sit on. He explained that they were meant to be like statues- and that Wycombe was the furniture capital of England for a very long time.

I cant post too much jst incase but I wanted to post up because it was really nice of Carl to give me the opportunity- and although I had so many technical problems- (PHOTOSHOP!!!!!) I hope he was happy with the outcome of the illustrations from the line drawings.


Anyway cheers Carl and thanks for the support!

No comments: