Saturday 7 February 2009

Friday. studio. and Crazybones for the kids








went to the studio friday- after a week of snow, and then now sleep for around 40 hours to finalise a presentation friday was my first free day in over 3 weeks. So I went into the studio to tie up a few bits for a series of projects. No one was there!




Then Tsuyoshi, Martin, and Ben joined me.

I managed to get my Crazybone sketch model 3d milled. it was amazing to watch- as the project is based around digital technologies I thought it was important to do so.



Martin had hes finished up by mid afternoon and it looked cool. think its called Raygunranger. somthing like that.




After I went through a process of sanding and filing it was done! also had a 3d printed version. This actual design I am not using- me and my partner for the project Keeley have 4 different designs- but this one was the most finished so were uning it for now- and taking renderings of the others with us to get some feedback. Ill post the photos after the school visit.


Then had a friday beer. (may become a regualr occurence- i will bring a cup for next time!! Cheers Martin!

No comments: