Tuesday 23 September 2008

My Bike..


Got it about a month or so ago after I got sick of gear changes on my Claud Butler road bike.. its a Charge Plug 2008- and is brilliant. I'm running it fixed and changed the handlebars to a riser and the saddle and grips. Charge, in my opinion make the best best bikes around at the moment. So So strong and pretty light considering its steel- i think its the lightest bike I have. Also it is a really beautiful frame they have got a great balance between performance and aesthetic. Anyone going to buy a bike I would get a Charge if your going single speed check out there website www.chargebikes.com. Bikes are the way forward, cheap to buy and run, fun to ride, good excercise, and ecological. WIN/ WIN.

Only problem is its becoming like a project and i find myself obsessed with checking for new bits and bobs.

I'm like a proud father!

No comments: